In this tutorial I will be showing you how to bypass ” iPhone is disabled ” screen on iOS 10.
This method also works for all iOS version, from iOS 5.0 to all the newest iOS 10.2 and this method also works for all iPhone models from iPhone 4 all the way to the newest iPhone 7+.
Its fairly simple , all you need is :
- iPhone that you plan on bypassing
- iPhone USB cable
- Windows or Mac Computer
- Internet connection
How to bypass ” iPhone is disabled ” screen ?
- Turn off your iPhone
- Update your iTunes if you havent done that already make sure you’re running the newest version.
- Make sure iTunes is open and that you have a working internet connection
- Connect USB cable to your computer but don’t plug it in your iPhone yet
- Make sure iPhone is turned OFF.
- Press and hold the home button.
- While holding the home button, plug in the other part of the USB cable in your iPhone ( keep holding the home button )
- Phone will start powering ON and the Apple logo will show itself, do not release the home button yet, keep holding it.
- “Connect to iTunes” screen will show up on your iPhone screen – you can now release the home button.
- Put your phone somewhere next to you and check your iTunes screen : it should say something like: “There is a problem with the iPhone that requires it to be updated or restored ”
- Make sure to click on the ” Restore ” button. DO NOT CLICK ” UPDATE ” BUTTON
- iTunes will show a screen asking you to download the newest iOS version and to read the terms and agreements so just click Next on all of those promts.
- iOS will start downloading now, you can check the status in the upper right corner of your iTunes window
- Basically now all you have to do is wait. Do not unplug the phone or exit iTunes. Just keep waiting for the iOS to finish downloading.
- Once iTunes downloads the required iOS version, it will start restoring your phone. Phone will reboot and the Apple logo will show up and progress bar will be shown below the Apple logo.
- iTunes will also show a progress bar in the top center.
- Wait wait wait… From now on iTunes will do everything, all you have to do is sit back, grab something to eat while the process is done, it may take up to 30 minutes, sometimes more , sometimes less.
- Once everything is finished, your phone will reboot and show the activation screen where you set up the language and everything.
- Thats it. You can now start using your phone again. However keep in mind doing this process will delete everything that was previously on your iPhone.
- Enjoy your freshly restored as new iPhone.
If you have any questions or if you would like us to show you some more tutorials, let us know in the comment section below.